Raising two children definitely is tougher than raising one. I give lots of praise to the people who've raised more than 2 children because they are more than a handful. Maybe my body is still recovering but I can't get the house cleaned or dinner ready by the time David comes home from work. I'm either tired and need a nap or a break or my one month old needs to be taken care of. Either event takes lots of time. When will the time come when things will run smoothly in the house? Having a messy house stresses David and I ~ Breanna does nothing but make a big mess. I'm considering hiding her playthings so that there wouldn't be so much to pick up since she won't pick up as fast as I want her to...then again I want her to have the freedom to categorize her toys and learn from them since most of her toys are learning toys anyways. What to do?
One thing that would help is to have David work out in the gym in the early mornings instead of the evenings when I really need help. Breanna's lunch needs to be made; the house needs a pick up; Chloe gets tons more cranky by the late afternoon; I need a break; dinner; night time routines... Everything happens at night.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the days I get breaks. Seems like David and I will have to schedule into our calendar me and us time from now on since we don't get it like we used to just months before getting pregnant with Chloe Joyce.
No comments:
Post a Comment