Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
May 18, 2010
Breanna is such a wonderful kid. I was feeling more overwhelmed than usual today and cried silently on Breanna's bed. I tried to hide my emotions from my family but somehow they knew how sad I was because they kept following me and asking why I was sullen. The house was a mess. Dinner was late. I couldn't get anything right on time...which is a farfetched goal for a new mom to this infant. Somehow Breanna knew that I was really sad I couldn't keep house as I lay on her bed and she said the sweetest thing: "Mommy, you go to sleep and Breanna will clean the whole house." She really did...well at least whatever she could get her mitts on. Such a sweet kid. I didn't even know I raised her this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment