Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
October 17, 2008
Harvest Celebration
Every person has something they are proud to share. For me today it was my persistant strength. My preschool's Harvest Celebration was today and there were lots to do from replenishing supplies to organizing the school in its mayhem of fun, but the most fun happened at the end of this Friday afternoon where the assistants had to work together to close up for the weekend. I boosted teamwork productivity lugging all the pumpkins that dotted the hallway earlier onto a dolly and dragged them outside with the help of another assistant. I also trudged away the heavy cornmeal tub by myself along with many rugs, bean bags and dozens of more equipment. How much is too much pride?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment