I'm starting to get my appetite back again, kinda. I'm able to eat more foods that before and I don't feel like I have to vomit as much. Except for this morning b/c I had little to eat for breakfast and I wasn't able to eat for until 3 hours later b/c I had a long meeting to attend. It was pretty annoying. I was trying to concentrate in this important meeting and all I could think about was the nearest exit to vomit. The tougher trouble I had was that I work in a building area where a key is required to get into the bathrooms. So for me to vomit at my convenience was a fantasy. I'd have to find a key, wait for someone to get out of the bathroom or go to the bathroom downstairs or run to the nearest planter which is across the street next to a busy intersection. My work is not suitable for pregnant women. I also mentioned a few days ago that my office is right above this restaurant that cooks really smelly foods -- mainly gross smelling polish sausages and saurkraut. I used to love those foods before I got pregnant but I am so sick of it now.
Oh well.
WEIGHT: 153 LBS
BELLY-H: 36-1/2"
BELLY-V: 12-3/4"
WAIST: 32"
BOOBS-H: 37"
BOOBS-V: 13-1/4"
No comments:
Post a Comment