Today was a particularly strange day for my body. Around 7AM I had a good size breakfast. 1 hour later at work I had a feeling of hunger, but am not really sure. So I went to the closest food place and got me a medium-size salad and finished most of it. Then 3 hours afterward I was feeling hungry again. By the end of the day, I could feel my body feeling icky from all the stuff I was feeding myself:
2 pcs of candy (I gave in to the Post-Halloween trick-o-eating fest in the office)
2 pcs of chocolate (my supervisor gave us w/ chocolate covered macadamia nuts)
1/2 serving of chocolate cake (today was Fred's 56th birthday)
2 servings of bread w/ my minestrone soup & plain salad (for Fred's b-day)
3-5 Rold's Gold Pretzel sticks
After work, I mentioned this strange symptom to my coworker who guessed that I might have heartburn or Acid Reflux -- and I think she's right. When I arrived home, I chewed 2 tablets of Tums and that burning feeling lingering in my chest area that I could be mistaking for hunger might actually be heartburn. Hmmmm.
Interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment