October 31, 2005

Clothes!!

I'm starting to not fit into my jeans and dresses now so I went to Emmanuel Faith who have the best missions groups ever in San Diego! They have something called the clothing ministry for expectant mothers where they donated to me used maternity clothes just my size. I grabbed what I could find in the short 15 minutes I had since the room was soon to close. The cooler thing is that these clothes I chose were not old fashioned and large. They were form fitting and pretty. I made sure to get matching sets (tops w/ bottoms). This church is so cool! They said I could just return them after the baby is born. Now I could really expand.

I'm glad I got these clothes now. I was getting to a point where I had to unzip my pants and wear a belt to hold them up and wear a long shirt to hide my belly which could have been exposed through the zipper. How embarrasing! It actually happened recently where people could see my underwear and belly b/c I lifted up my arms to fix my hair. David gave me that look of "okay, you're becoming a little risque right now" -- when actually I just wanted to be comfortable.

I think I'm going back to the church to get more. I just got one weeks worth of clothing until I'll have to reuse them again.

No comments: