These past two days have been pretty hectic for the Millers. First of all, I had my cooking frenzy on Tuesday that took a long 8 hours since 1PM. Then there was the full day yesterday where I drove Breanna to school and heading out for my doctor appointment all the way down in Hillcrest ~ Chloe, as my passenger, cried all the way which drove me batty! During both days, I was so busy doing something that I didn't have the time or energy to put order into the house. 2 days of mayhem. I realized early in our marriage that a clean house meant a peacefully rested mind for David. This means that if the house is in disarray, David will get batty, which also means that I will get batty too if David is batty. So to nip it in the bud, I've got to clean the house. Sometimes I wish we had someone who knew where everything belongs to come by and put things away for us during these hectic moments. It's not easy to relax by pretending that everything is fung shui.
So my goals today: tidy house, drop off Breanna's lunch before noon, wash blankets, pick up Bre and try to fit other tasks on my bucket list. Phew! That's already so much to do in my condition. Let's see if I could do it without hurting myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment