Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
November 13, 2008
'I Go Pee Pee"
Breanna has reached a new potty-milestone! Today we let Breanna head into the Kids Club with a full bladder - by accident. Fifteen minutes into our workout I realized that she could have possibly left a wet mess for the babysitting staff to clean up. So upon walking to the Club entrance I witnessed Breanna asking Jenny, one of the babysitters, for help to use the toilet. I walked in at the perfect time. My girl is growing up so much. She might be a little behind in the toileting practice but at least she's getting the routine and our trips to our trunk for a change of clean clothes have decreased thanks to diligent effort on me, daddy and auntie Andrea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment