"Dear God, go night-night to mommy. Thank you for mommy, daddy, baby. Amen."I didn't realize how much about prayer she understood. I would usually just say a prayer with her before eating lunch, dinner, right before bed, or whenever I needed God's intervention during times that Breanna got out of control. I'm really happy that she's recognizing that we could have a relationship with our Father through my open talks with God.
Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
November 23, 2008
A Cherub's Prayer
Breanna whispered the sweetest, most wonderful prayer for me this morning when I went back into bed from a second night of insomnia:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment