October 13, 2008

Camping, In The House

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that Breanna is going to remember me as the most precious person in her life. I'm glad that I could be able to make quality time with her and having this part time schedule fits my lifestyle best. I'm more relaxed and happier since I could more easily bond with Breanna during the evenings we have together. Tonight daddy would have to come home a little later than usual so I recreated a typical book reading time into a camping moment. All the lights were out in the house and all Breanna and I had to make this evening's night time routine was a flashlight, a large tent-blanket and her favorite book, Cat In The Hat. It was so much fun. Daddy found us giggling under the blanket that night and I found myself extremely joyous for making my daughter's childhood even more special.

No comments: