Breanna experienced carving out a jack-o-lantern face for the first time today. I snatched an already carved pumpkin that my preschool dumped out and carved out a face on the uncarved side with Breanna. She really enjoyed the novelty but ended up having more fun playing with the slimy seeds than to participate in the carving experience.
Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
October 18, 2008
Breanna's First Jack-O-Lantern
Breanna experienced carving out a jack-o-lantern face for the first time today. I snatched an already carved pumpkin that my preschool dumped out and carved out a face on the uncarved side with Breanna. She really enjoyed the novelty but ended up having more fun playing with the slimy seeds than to participate in the carving experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment