September 2, 2008

Nevermind the Boundaries

My coworker Andrea and I have figured out a co-op work situation where she and I would watch Breanna and her twins on our alternating days off from part-time work. Yes Part-Time! It means tight money when we have to pay for our mortgage but the monetary stress is so worth spending time with the girls at this very impressionable and critically important age.

Today was my first day to watch the girls. The twins are wonderful to me. They are smiley, cuddly and such a delight. I could also tell that Breanna was excited to have mom watch her and the girls. One thing I have to work on with my little girl is her single child syndrome. She can get over protective against the twins’ curiosity of her things. I kinda wished that we had two kids close in age to deal with this sharing problem. Now I'm not sure if we would have a second child.

No comments: