May 2, 2006

Reflections: A New Leaf, A New Life...Tomorrow

It's hard to believe that tomorrow my life is going to be different. We'll have a baby in our lives and I'll be recovering from some major abdominal pain. These are two big deals. I feel like I'm just undergoing a hazy dream state but this is actually the real deal:

David and I are bringing our baby Breanna into this world -- and it's so hard to believe!

I'm not sure if I'm in a state of shock, awe, nervousness, excitement, or whatever. I've lived my entire life without someone depending on me and tomorrow everything is going to change. I'm sure David is as "blah" about this as I am, but he's more on the excited state. Yesterday, he bought a whole bunch of pink Candy Cigars labeled "It's A Girl" and started handing them out today -- even to strangers! =) I'm glad he's this joyous so he could balance me out from these weird mix of emotions. David, my cuddly crutch.

No comments: