We woke up at our hotel and I couldn’t help but want to run. My body seems to have followed a pattern andnofnO wasn’t following the pattern it will notify me. I ran about 20 minutes. The farthest was to foods co. It was 8 ish am amd people looked at me like they haven’t seen someone exercising before. I got back just in time while the family was packing. I was able to take a quick shower and pack up too.
For breakfast, we went just right next door to a place that doesn’t look all that bit the inside was awesome! David called it a gem in the dessert or something like that. It was called the Windmill. The trim was decked in every corner and Angle. The person who made the place up must have made sure to give the customers a wonderful experience . The service was seriously understaffed. There was only one server. The test were cooks or bussers. Each person ate almost every thing. I had the New York. David ranch eggs in Spanish. Breanna something cactus. Chloe the quesadilla. The bathroom was nice too although some of the furniture was falling apart. It goes to show the importance of the right materials to gife off a certain vibe. They got that down right.
Then we got set up for our lunches prior to our big truck to Pinnacles National Park. We got sandwiches a salad for me and ice from CVS to last the duration I of our us being away for the hike.
The hike was actually more awesome than I thought. The Pinnacles were majestic!!! And amazing!!! We visited a cave and went through it 3 times. Then we went though the hike loops completing 3 miles of track . We met lots of families. One was lost. One told us about the bats. Then it got really hot amd we hiked with our shirts off for a bit. It was awkward. But I was proud of my body. Breanna was more proud. We finished our hike early amd ate our lunch.
Our trip to Virgil’s was stopped by a trip to the Gaelic Shoppe. It was right off the freeway. We saw Swedish cows that looked like pandas, amd a black car who liked playing with us. We ate garlic chocolate ice cream and bought some mementos.
We finally arrived at Virgil’s. We ate a lot at a Chinese restaurant and then went home for a quick run. Breanna, Chloe and I were wearing black. Not smart for a night run, but I was determined to run. Virg amdnDsvid followed along because they were concerned we might have gotten lost.
We returned and discussed our adventures for Wednesday . Then wmindodnkaundry and we all went to bed. But I’m still awake. Caffeine. The run. I don’t know.
No comments:
Post a Comment