Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
April 14, 2011
Coordinator for Hire
I am super upset and stressed out right now. I hate to have to feel this way on a day I should be so happy - Chloe's first birthday! My anger is from all the disorganized crap I am getting from the house situation. First of all, I am really sad that we cannot afford to live in that home anymore. So shortselling the house seemed like the logical thing to do. Then God got mold growing in the house which means all the kitchen cabinets need to be taken apart and replaced. The insurance company provided a check along with some grief...the check was taken by the constructuon company who promised to get it endorsed by the lender. Aurora Loan services, my lender contacts me that they've received nothing since the repair case has been opened a month ago. This construction company is starting to look pretty shady. The time is getting close to the foreclosure date where we will have to remove all our belongings...and the foreclosure date is so close to the time that the girls would be having their birthday parties. Coordinating all these events and being stuck in this realty triangle is the hardest job for me this day. I wish I knew what control I have so I could utilize it and expedite things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment