July 8, 2010

Hecti-City

I probably mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again...life gets more hectic with two children. We live in a pretty small house. I prefer to call it a condo because it's as small as a typical condo, except that we have this huge (really huge) yard for our family. Okay, I might be exaggerating about the size of the yard but it really is larger than we had prepared ourselves for when we bought it. Since the drought level started rising, we decided it kill the lawn and now we have an ugly landscape. We're still adjusting our budget so that we could afford some gravel and wood chips...and it'll take time.

Back to the talk hectic-ity, I learned how to tread water by taking care of things right away or else procrastination will kill me. It already has and it's made me really unhappy and depressed, but with this new change and greater responsibility I will keep up. It's time to grow up.

No comments: