May 20, 2010

Moby Wrap

After half a year of analyzing and studying baby carriers post-Breanna, I finally got the Moby Wrap. It's a long piece of comfy fabric for momma's who got skillz in wrapping their babies in papoose like style. It definitely takes some getting used to. Anyways, I've always loved carrying Breanna around with the Baby Bjorn that my brother and sister got for us when she was a baby, but it's not working for Chloe (maybe it's something she'll like when she get's older?). Thankfully Moby works well especially during this colicky night. This is the first night she hasn't screamed her head off and I'm hoping the Moby hugging her to rest during this Happy Hour (or so my friend Alba calls the colic period) is the cause for the serenity. If so, then I could get used to this because wearing her is so much easier than dancing her 9 pound weight in our arms for 2-3 hours a night. If it is the Moby that's causing her to instantly rest instead of crying, then this is the greatest invention I've bought for this girl. I'm hoping that one day she'll like the Baby Bjorn too since my brother paid a high price for it brand new. Ugh...I'm so attached to gifts.

No comments: