Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
March 1, 2010
Time for Me!
Oh My Gosh ~ this feels good! Today was the first day of Breanna's change in school schedule (part-time to full-time) for the months of March and April on this 2009-2010 school year. Being so pregnant and heavy and a little behind in my "nesting" as well as other responsibilities, having her stay at school an extra 2.5 hours does a great deal to my burdened spirit. I've really got so much to do and it's sad to say that childcare really takes a toll on me. I feel like I'm on vacation for a bit to do "me" time without having to strategize around Breanna's tantrums and hyper energy. I just might be able to work until delivery with this gift of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment