Wow! I must be nesting..or just got a burst of pregnant mama energy. I washed/folded & put away 3 loads of laundry, unloaded/loaded dishwasher, disinfected the kitchen & Breanna's tabletop, sweeped the crumby floors, scrubbed the kitchen cabinet doors, rearranged & organized a room-full of plush toys into the garage, steamed a large batch of veggies for snacking, replaced Breanna's pee-soaked bedsheets with clean ones, and ended my 4 hour cleaning morning with a nice 2 hour nap. The rest of the evening was spent relaxing in the car as David's passenger with Breanna as we ran his errands all over North County.
Then 3:30AM the following morning, I woke up hungry and ended up disinfecting the kitchen more until 5AM. Some sources say that the nesting instinct happens one to two days before actual labor. I guess I'm already in labor, being 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. What does it all mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment