I can't believe I just took on another big project for March after I told myself to take a break after January was over so I could concentrate on baby things. I'll be making a slideshow for a friend's grandfather and she'll be providing me up to 150 paper photos to scan...and in turn I'll be producing 3 DVDs with custom titles and music. I enjoy doing this stuff so much that I'm sacrificing my own "nesting" time to do it...but I can't believe I actually accepted the offer after talking about taking a break. Fortunately it's a job where I don't have to be on my feet for hours at a time, but I will have to take breaks from sitting. More pluses is that my dad will be helping me with scanning, so that I could focus on the creative part of the project. Also, I'll be getting free babysitting from mom and of course free food! Wow my small business is finally gaining momentum. It's just taking time and word of mouth.
Tracy Miller Creations, established 2006.
No comments:
Post a Comment