August 11, 2009

Introducing Breanna to Her Unborn Sibling

I was so excited to share with Breanna that she was going to be a big sister someday. I sat next to her, opened up a book about the weekly development of a baby in utero and told her which picture the baby most resembled.

The first picture was that of a 6 week old fetus:

Breanna said with her facial expressions in disbelief ~ as if she was saying you're kidding me: "Mommy, that's not a baby! That's a fish!"

She turned the page and saw the next picture was that of a 10 week old fetus:

Breanna says surprisingly: "Mommy look! Somebody catch a baby! See!" These are funny things I'll never forget about being a mommy =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.