Too many memories to organize in a married mother's mind. What better way to get it out of my head than to write about my journey as a sister riding the adventure with my mommyhooded kind. I desire no impact onto others but a gratitude for being transparent.
December 6, 2008
December Nights
David, Breanna, I, and my cousins who recently arrived from the Philippines went to December Nights at Balboa Park. It's been an annual tradition for the Miller's and each year it remains to be the greatest December event next to Christma Karoake nights in my mom's neighborhood at Candy Cane Lanes. Today I'm so glad that we hunted for parking near the event than to wait for more than an hour for a shuttle service. The line for pick up and drop off for the shuttle service were both major killers. I'd rather kill my feet walking 2 miles than to wait 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment