April 27, 2006

Daddy On Edge and the "?" of Induction

I am so glad that David has plenty of friends to sort out his emotions especially w/ this new responsibility of being a daddy. He tends not to share his true emotions to me right away -- either that or I don't take him seriously usually b/c he's a comedian at heart. Poor guy -- he cries wolf many times and I tend not to listen when I should.

One thing I'm concerned about is that he might get into a car accident on the way to the hospital when it's time. He's already edgy from people calling him non-stop about my progress. He doesn't have one of those phones that distinguishes my call from the rest of the world. Poor thing -- I'm the one to physically and painfully bear our child while he's the one going through the agonizing fretfulness.

So about Breanna -- I'm told that if I just can't take the wait any longer then I could induce her. This brings up two obvious questions: (1) when? or (2) should I wait for God's timing? I choose the latter except when her overstay might pose a health problem on either of us. I've made up my mind to have a C-Section after a few hours of painful labor. My big baby is going to be the cutest big baby in the neighborhood!

BTW -- all this daily walking is actually making me feel very good and I notice that I don't hobble like a pregnant lady as much. Go MEEH! =) I guess I'm a few steps closer to training for a half-marathon after all -- I thought I was so out of shape. yay!

No comments: