I can't believe I let myself not write for more than a week. I knew I was missing something.
Dave and I have been so busy preparing for our Thanksgiving party -- and it was actually the first time that my relatives came to see the house so we spent extra time making a big impression. It turned out in the end that we didn't have to make an impression at all b/c they didn't go to the places that we've spent much time on (the garage & backyard). Oh well.
It was a great party anyway. About 30 plus people showed up -- this includes children. In our wee little house we fit all these people along w/ the extra chairs and extra tables to set things on. We sang karaoke, watched our wedding video, I hosted the Christmas gift exchange, ate, drank and relaxed. It was so crowded. In order for anyone to get from one place to another (in the same room) one had to tip toe sideways as if we were at some concert event.
I had a headache that day and so wasn't prepared to host, but David did a good job by himself. I felt like a grown up afterwards b/c I finally got to show off my house to my family. This was also the fiirst time that they saw my belly much bigger than before. My little cousin Madison was especially excited b/c I was like a sitter to her. She watched me grow from being a big sister to an almost-mother.
Anyways, during this Thanksgiving weekend I bought a whole bunch of maternity clothes. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving sales (and thank you Alba for introducing it to me!). I'm not a shopper but I really needed hip clothes. The ones I got for church are a little outdated in style. Some good places to shop for maternity-wear are: Old Navy, Motherhood, GabBaby and Ross. My favorites are Old Navy and Ross (b/c they're cheaper). That same day, Dave and I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I thought the previous movie was much better -- plus the kids are getting older making the movie lose its mystical appeal. Next movie: Chronicles of Narnia!!
WEIGHT: 162 LBS
BELLY-H: 37-1/4"
BELLY-V: 16-3/4"
WAIST: 34-3/4"
BOOBS-H: 36-3/4"
BOOBS-V: 13-1/4"
No comments:
Post a Comment