Okay, I'm going to get really personal here -- and I don' t mind at all being T.M.I. b/c it's my journal anyway. And who knows which anonymous readers will benefit from it?
Alrighty, here goes...
Last night David and I did "the something" for many, many minutes (*a-hem*--*blush*). Immediately afterwards, about 2-3 inches above my pubic bone I felt something inside me kinda swell up the size of a dinner roll. I could also feel it w/ my hand lightly brushing over that area kinda like how I would examine my breast for cancer. That "dinner roll" could be felt from the outside! It was weird. I wonder if that was my baby freaking out and pressing against my skin (away from the action -- hehehe) or if the placenta dropped or something unknown and freaky. Well, I'm fine now and am not worried. I just thought that was really unusual and strange. I read many articles that it's perfectly fine to do "the something" w/ your honey and not harm the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment