November 11, 2005

Exercise

I went jogging today after work. I felt pretty gross having eaten so many bad foods throughout the week: candy, chocolate, oily fries, extra calories my body doesn't need. I jogged/walked for 2 miles and it felt comfy now that I have a sports bra to push by heavy boobs up against me. There were many times in the weeks prior to today that I tried to jog, but when I did my boobs bounced around. So I had to hold them up w/ my arms while jogging, but wasn't comfortable and felt awkward when neighbor saw me holding this private area. So I got a sports bra for my sensitive-to-gravity boobies.

I wonder what would happen to the baby if I train for a half-marathon? I had a really great time preparing for the America's Finest City 1/2 Marathon in August 2003. I was so proud to get a medal for making it before the 3 hour cut-off. If I got a high running, maybe my baby might also especially w/ all that extra oxygen -- but the books say to not jog for longer than 2 miles. Why?

No comments: